sábado, 26 de octubre de 2013

Why Hotel and Tourism Management is the best choice?

HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT is for me, the best option because is a union of all the things that I love. This major is really cool, you can learn many new things about traveling, cooking, languages and mathematics, and that's great.It is amazing, if you want something different and wonderful that's for me the best option. 
This major is social and is good option for you if you are:

- A helpful person
- A person with futuristic vision 
- A person who enjoys the new things
- A creative and innovative person

That's really interesting, I said that the tourism is magic because it is a combination of interesting things, the opportunity to  meet amazing people and always have fun. If you study this, you will never get bored.
People should know the hotel and tourism management importance. It is relevant for you and your family to spend time on vacations, because all the people want to rest, and while you are resting, having fun.




Just remember that this major is for someone who loves the service, who loves the people and loves the amazing expiriences.

My major is the best, is funny, different and interesting, I couldn't imagine how different would be my life if I had made a different decision. I will always say: It was the best decision in my life.




Your Best Option


Hotel and Tourism Management is:

·         Interesting

·         Different

·         Funny

·         New

·         Exciting

References:

  • Barcelona cruises in 2013 season. 2013. Photograph. Azamara CruisesWeb. 19 Oct 2013. <http://www.barcelona-airport-
  • Agencia de Viajes. N.d. Photograph. AviaturWeb. 19 oct 2013. <https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9J0P7DFzGMekPp9WMUI-kK238wF_vchozdF9FcCKlewqDklZdQvUvMOgZzZsiGeB6X3mQbZhHSHQff-PWer1ht-4dPVCO0PvGtpIvRz8W5y7MPvDPkM1__aaFmIvK4LXL5k57w4lhwek/s1600/download.jpg>.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario